Ring toss is a fun summer recreational activity. It is simple to play and can provide a family with hours of fun. The Basics: Toss the ring onto the peg—sounds easy, but it is not.
- Each player is given 5 plastic rings to use during game play.
- The player may toss or flip the rings one at a time onto the pegs.
- A ring that lands completely around a peg, scores a point.
- Rings caught on the top of the peg do not count.
- Decrease or increase the number of rings per game to adjust difficulty.
For information on how to make a Ring Toss Game, click here: http://www.uniqueprojects.com/projects/ringtoss/ringtoss.htm